***Let me start over please***
1. On the homepage I want the slider I have up there now on the left like it is minus moving it more to the right.
2. I want a custom sidebar on the right. I want to use the exact same sidebar I have in the Primary Sidebar.
I’m starting over from scratch.
Here’s is what I’ve done followed by my questions.
1. I added this code to the functions.php page to register the sidebar. I can now see this registered sidebar when I go to my widgets page.
‘id’ => ‘slider-2’,
‘name’ => __( ‘Slider Left Sidebar Right’, ‘epik’ ),
‘description’ => __( ‘This is the slider section of the homepage.’, ‘epik’ ),
2. I added this code to the home.php page
genesis_widget_area ( ‘slider-2’, array(
‘before’ => ‘<div id=”slider-2″><div class=”slider-left-sidebar-right:>’,
‘after’ => ‘</div></div)’,
4. Here is the style I’m using
border-bottom: 1px solid #ccc;
margin: 0 auto;
If you look at the homepage it obviously doesn’t look right. The sidebar is present but below the slider to the right.
1. Looking at the code I’m using can you please tell me what I’m doing wrong or how I can fix it to display what I want correctly?