1.4 questions

Homepage Community Forums Epik Theme Support 1.4 questions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    GuiLois
    Customer

Hi Wes, does the new 1.4 version allow us to overlay text onto an image yet? I see: “Added an easy way to add background images on the homepage using the WordPress Customizer” and a mention of Parallax (but I don’t know what it is).

Can you advise please?

Thanks

Eric
      Customer

Yes you can, just add a background image, and then add whatever text you want inside a Text Widget (or whatever widget you would want to use).

I create awesome sites for awesome people! Contact me if interested – ericsanchez1585@gmail.com

GuiLois
        Customer

Hi and thanks Eric, so for example, in my slider wide widget I add an image (say using a text widget to add the image url code) and then add another text widget to add the text that will overlay the image?

Eric
          Customer

No the slider background will show the image, and then you add 1 text widget and it will show up on top. You can add an image using the background customizer – https://appfinite.com/topic/how-to-add-background-images-to-the-squareone-theme/ then add your text widget and that’s it.

I create awesome sites for awesome people! Contact me if interested – ericsanchez1585@gmail.com

GuiLois
            Customer

Wow! Thanks Eric! I’ve been waiting for months to be able to do that and hoping Wes was going to be available soon to do it for me. I think previously I had not unticked the ’tile’ option so it made my background look like a website reject from the early nineties.

Thanks once again Eric I appreciate it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.