Homepage › Community Forums › Epik Theme Support › How to create Nested Colomns
Tagged: Colomns Structure
I would like to create columns structure in which left side is should take around 20% of space and right side for remaining 80% of Space, I have checked genesis column short codes but not able to achieve it,
Do you have a link where you are trying to achieve this? Also, are you using the column code that came with the theme?
How to use the column code that’s in the theme?