March 7, 2017 at 12:52 am #20784AlexanderCustomer
Hey Everyone 🙂
Just came around your post and wanted to shoot my logo question. How can i put my logo down?
I don’t find that option…
Maybe Im to tired, or just dumb 😀
Thanks in advance & sorry for bombing your question. but its all about the logo ^^
AlexMarch 7, 2017 at 12:58 am #20786WesModerator
“How can i put my logo down?”
I’m not sure what you mean, can you explain?
BTW, I moved this post to it’s own separate thread here since it’s a different issue.March 7, 2017 at 7:30 am #20797AlexanderCustomer
Ok! Sorry… was a bit tired this morning!
Lets clarify that a bit. here are my questions.
1. How can I upload my Logo where the page titel is right now?
2. I imported all widgets via the Plugin. Everything was fine, but the Social Media Icons/Widget in Footer 3 are missing. Dunno why. Dou you have the code for me? or an instruction?
3. after the Front Page Widget 13 he displays all the blogposts again! I also dont know why..
So he displays the one in the widget, aber below everthing again :/ How to fix this?
4. How can i configure the looking of my blog? and how to add Pages to the menü? Or how to put a link under a button? Im really a freaking html and css noob.
Bit confused about all that.
AlexMarch 8, 2017 at 12:18 pm #20820WesModerator
To upload a logo, go to Appearance > Customize > Header Image and you can upload a logo from there.
It’s recommended to upload the exact size that is specified in the functions file so you don’t have to crop your image in WordPress. To change your image, look in your functions.php file and change the size to match the size of your image –
//* Add support for custom header add_theme_support( 'custom-header', array( 'flex-height' => true, 'width' => 300, 'height' => 60, 'header-selector' => '.site-title a', 'header-text' => false, ) );
You need to have the Simple Social Icons plugin installed first before you import the Homepage Widgets. If you already imported the other widgets and content, then instead of doing it again, just download the plugin, install it, and then add the plugin to your widget manually. There’s no code needed.
“3. after the Front Page Widget 13 he displays all the blogposts again! I also dont know why..
So he displays the one in the widget, aber below everthing again :/ How to fix this?”
I’m not sure what you’re referring to?
Also, what’s the link to your site again?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.